Monday, October 6, 2014

Swimming Lessons in Pictures

Today the kids had their first swimming lessons.  They are taking lessons in a private home.  I like that because it is just us for the lessons.  That is what happens when you have enough kids for a single class.  The boys did great today.  Brech has not had any lessons prior to this.  I asked him who taught him to be so good in the water.  His reply, "My Godmother."  His Godmother teaches him everything and is the most important person outside of this house.

All the boys did a great job.  Cormac used to be scared to death of water and had to cling to the back of his former swimming teacher.  Now he was going underwater and trying everything.  I'm so proud of him.  Rex was a bit more hesitant to go underwater today.  I am sure he will be better next time. Blase and Stephen both did a wonderful job of swimming.  I am sure they will be moved to the next level soon.  Overall - a good first day of swimming lessons.


































No comments: