Monday, March 16, 2015

Knock on Wood, Please

Knocking on wood...
 It is after 8 AM.
(Kiara in the white crib, Brigid in the brown one.)
The twins are still asleep.

Wait...it gets better.

They have been sleeping all night long.

Wait...it gets even better.

This is the 6th night in a row!

YAH!!  I know...I never thought this day would come.  It is amazing what 6 full nights of sleep can do for an overworked, paid-with-hugs-and-kisses mommy.  I finally have the energy and patience to deal with big kid problems.

A wise woman once warned me, "Little kids, little problems.  Big kids, big problems."  I have a halfway big kid that causes halfway big problems.  This whole toddler twins with no sleep was really starting to wear me out.  There was no more "me" left for the somewhat big kid problems.  I am glad for a rest, recovery, and regroup blessing of sleep.  I feel normal? happy? like I could smile - all day!

The Lord does love me.  I feel it in all the little things that surround me 24 13 hours a day. ha ha ha

No comments: