Thursday, October 5, 2017

Memories of Munising

We spent Tuesday catching up on school.  We are staying on schedule for our school work through all our vacationing and adventure stops.  I'm not sure how we are pulling it off other than the kids do work on a lot of school in the van and pickup while we are traveling.  The only things we do in the camper is what I have to help them with.

After school on Tuesday Darren took the kids, minus the twins, to walk along the beach. 
 Rex found a new leg and foot.
 Brech needed a walking cane as both boys claimed they got in a fight with a shark.
Maybe I need to see how the shark looked after that fight?
 Sunsets were stunning here.

We were scheduled for a Pictured Rocks Cruise on Wednesday the 26th, but as you can see from the video below - we weren't going out.
 The waves were 6-9 feet tall on the lake.  I can imagine it wasn't fun for anyone on the lake that day.



EDIT:

What a difference a day makes!  I forgot I had this video of the same area of the shore.

No comments: