Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good Times

Last night I took Blase to my fiddle/mandolin lesson. He was impressed with how fast my teacher could play. On the way to the van, Blase said "Mom, your teacher plays really fast. You will never be able to play that good." Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence. That was almost as bad as Darren telling me that it was ok if the dishes weren't done at the end of the day if that meant I practiced when he was at work. I'm feeling the love - really.

After lessons Blase and I did some shopping and went out for supper. It was nice to just have Blase and Mommy time. Its been a couple of months since we had time to do that. We did get a jump start on our Father's Day shopping and Rex's birthday too. I feel like I could say I'm a bit ahead in that regard. We didn't get home until quarter to ten last night...so it was a good time for both of us.

No comments: