Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3:35 AM

I just woke up from an hour long nap. I am still having good, strong contractions, though not feeling them as much as I would have thought. They were coming every 4-6 minutes while I was asleep. I am currently dilated to 3, between 60-70% effaced, but the baby's head seemed higher (not lower like I want) this time. I am going to walk for a bit and then sit in the bath tub - hoping to get the contractions closer together. Darren is sleeping - which I am glad for as he will have to go home to the kids and I get to sleep here when its all said and done. He has done some acupressure points for me and teased me about my camo bandanna. I should have him take a picture for you. Next update will probably be between 5 and 6 AM. Dr. will be here around 7 and we will make some choices at that point.

No comments: