Tuesday, April 5, 2011

6:20 AM

I was checked about an hour ago, but we've been busy waiting on lab to come draw blood. I now have the IV in waiting for a purpose. I did some walking and took a lovely whirlpool bath. I even slept a few minutes here and there. They have a birthing ball here that has become my best friend. I think I want one for my next chair in the school room. Like I said I was checked an hour ago. I am now dilated to 4, still effaced the same, but the contractions are coming every 2-3 minutes now. I still cannot feel them for the most part. I determined I feel one every 10 minutes. All the contractions are good, strong ones still, but that 10 minute one is an extra, extra good one. :) I am still doing this all natural - no inducing medication yet. Darren just woke up for a bit, but is catching another nap before the doctor comes. We expect him in a hour, give or take. I will update again after we talk to the doctor and figure out our game plan.

No comments: