Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If You Build It, They Will Come

 If you build it, they will come.  
They will sleep.  
They will smile.  
They will have the best night ever.
 They started to build this, but needed a little engineering help.
Surprise, surprise it was their mother who helped them.
 Rex under the card table.  Blase between the playpen and the little couch.
Cormac is sleeping between the end table and long couch. 
Stephen is under the piano bench which is holding the blanket between the long couch and coffee table up.

And this is what is going on outside.  The camera only caught the extra bright flashes.  I am not exaggerating when I say that there are flashes constantly.  I hope someone gets rain and I hope no one has a fire.

UPDATE - we had rain and lightning and thunder and some hail in the night.  It kept me awake off and on until after 2 AM.  All the plants look so green this morning.  What a blessing!!

No comments: