Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chili Mango Jelly Bean

 Gianna's Godparents sent along a variety pack of jelly beans for the kids for Easter.  They had a great time trying different combinations.  There were some good ones, some not so good ones, and some plain disgusting combos.  Then there was this one jelly flavor.  Have you ever had a Chili Mango jelly bean? Stephen and Cormac tried one - they ended up spitting it out and washing out their mouths with cup after cup of water.  Blase, having not seen that, didn't take my word that he should avoid that jelly bean.
Sure, Mom - it can't be THAT bad.
 Ahhhhhhh!!!
 My mouth!  My head!!
 That's not fair!!!
 I can do this, I can do this.
Oh the pain!!!!!

He did make it through the whole jelly bean.  Do you want to try one??  We have a few to spare, says the mom who giggled through the whole ordeal saying "I warned you!"

No comments: