Sunday, May 19, 2013

As the Belly Grows...Part 2

Still no weeks pregnant. 
19 weeks pregnant

I had an ultrasound this weekend.  The babies looked fine.  They were measuring within 2-3 days of where they were suppose to be.  Baby A is head down and Baby B is breech.  Their heartbeats were strong.  The next day I had an OB appointment.  I measured 26 cm. on my belly (which is about what you are suppose to measure at 26 weeks with only one baby).  I am going to meet with a Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor soon to have another ultrasound and learn a few more details about what is going on.  Hopefully I will get some cute pictures from that appointment to share on here.
 Baby A's profile

Front view of Baby B.

I decided that Baby A looked like a monkey and Baby B looked like Ghost Rider.  I'm hoping the next pictures we have will show them looking like sweet babies.

No comments: