Friday, March 14, 2014

Computer Excitement (Not Really)

I've been MIA thanks to my computer deciding to die once again.  We have ordered another computer so I am hoping I will be able to post more often.  I have been competing with the boys for the computer.  We use Teaching Textbooks for math so all four of the oldest boys have to use the computer during the day.  That leaves little time for me to snatch a moment.  Just when the computer is free is about the time I need to make supper, fold the laundry, feed a baby, and so on.

Saint Patrick's Day is coming up so we should have some exciting pictures to post then.  You know how much we love Saint Patrick in this house.

Lent is going well.  We have been staying on course for the most part.  There have been a few days where we have gotten off track, but we seem to jump right back into it the following day.

The snow is melting.  The weather is warming.  I think we can say we have made it through the worst of the winter season.

The twins are growing and learning new things.  Their favorite past time is blow bubbles.  I love, love, love it!  Especially when one of the older boys are holding the girls and spit lands on their faces.  You'd think they were covered in poison.  Kiara finally rolled over on her own last Saturday.  I haven't caught a picture of her yet as it seems like the camera is never handy when she makes it to her stomach.

I scheduled an essential oils introductory class for the end of this month.  I am a bit nervous, but excited at the same time.

The Christmas letter turned New Years letter was lost when the computer died the first time.  We are currently working on the Happy Easter letter, sigh.  We had pictures printed to send out to all of you as well.

That pretty much sums up our lives lately.  I have missed posting on here.  It does this tired mommy good to see the all the accomplishments and fun times in her family.  It also helps to compose my thoughts and type them out.  I hope to get back to regular posting when the new computer arrives and it doesn't feel like the Daytona 500 race for computer time.  (Yes, most days I do feel like I'm going in circles and never getting very far.)

No comments: