Thursday, March 27, 2014

Roll On

 Kiara rolled for the first time quite awhile ago.  She actually rolled and rolled and rolled.
 It didn't take her long to figure out that if she wanted something she could roll to get it.  Brigid still laid around waiting for someone to bring it to her.
Both girls have figured out how to scoot on their bellies and are too close to crawling in my opinion.  We can't leave them to "play" on their blankets anymore.   Brigid has rolled herself under a bed already and Kiara has gotten herself stuck under her sister's chair while her sister was sleeping in it.  

I am having a love/hate relationship with all these new things they are learning.  I love that they are growing up and are right on for their age.  I hate that they are growing up and are already six months old.  I just wish I could hold on to a few more hours every day and bottle it up for a rainy in-the-future teenager day.  Wouldn't a bunch of mothers probably feel a lot better raising teenagers if they could just open a bottle of six month cuteness to remind them of what they had and what they have accomplished so far in raising that frustrating teenager.  There are days I wish I had some of my older kids' cuteness in a bottle.  Time to break out the home movies and take a walk down memory lane!

No comments: