Sunday, June 29, 2014

Rex's 8th Birthday

 On Friday, the 27th, Rex turned 8 years old.
 Thanks Grandpa, Grandma, and Loman for the COOLEST gift ever.  Rex said, "Awesome, I'll shall call him 'Lunch'. Get it, lunch?"
 Minions....birthday complete!
 "My favorite movie - EVER!"  Yes, Rex - I know that's why we bought it for you.
 Stephen gave Rex a boomerang.  It was one of those "I can't wait until you try it," moments for Stephen.  He and Brech took it out for a spin afterwards.  The wind didn't cooperate. 
From Blase....wrapping paper layer one. 
 Wrapping paper layer two.  
(Be glad it wasn't princess wrapping paper, Rex.)
Finally, the reward!! 
 He requested General Grievous last year for his birthday.  It only took a year to get it, but I think he thinks it was worth the wait.  By the way - he has already started requesting things for his next birthday.  Why wait when you can throw out the wish list right away.

These next two pictures are just to show Gianna.
  I shall call them..."Excited for my Brother!"
 She sure was excited.
 No wonder she was excited - a BOW and arrows?  "It is my best birthday, EVER!"
(Yah, we heard that "ever" statement a lot.  Isn't that an indication of a great birthday?)
 Umm, Darren said the guy who wrote on the cake apologized for his lack of skills.  I don't feel so bad for my lack of skills, but it is nice to know at the right place I could still get a job.
 Happy birthday, Rex!!!
A brithday 21 fart gun salute - "I counted 22."  
Minions...gotta have the Minion reference.

Thanks to everyone for the presents and money.

No comments: