Thursday, August 7, 2014

New Books

 Brigid is my book eater, I mean lover.
 I heard about this great idea called Indestructibles.  They are chew proof, rip proof, non-toxic, and 100% washable books for babies.  This is my saving grace at the moment.
 Brigid loves them.  She screams at them.
 She gets all excited and bends the pages.
 She shakes them in all directions.
 She loves them.
 They even taste great.
 "That is my book."
"Seriously, girl...my book."

We need to work on sharing books now.  Brigid would play with all four of the books I bought if she could figure out a way to do it.  The girls are already competitive and a bit greedy.

The books are very cute.  The pictures remind me a bit of Tomie dePaola's books.  There are no words so we can make up our own stories.  Each page has a simple picture of one or two animals.  Above all they are BABY PROOF.  Amazing. The girls have only gotten into the other books once since they got these.  The best investment I have made in a long time.  The other books just might survive the week now.

1 comment:

becca said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Best. Books. Ever. Glad you like them. LOVE the pictures of the twinners! :)