Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Last of It

At the end of June Darren, the twins, and I drove up to North Dakota to get the last of our stuff.  We thought we could fit it all in the trailer and van, but we were wrong.  We have another trip we will have to make at some point - probably in September after my dear friend, Jessica, has her baby.  Man, we really could have used those tomato cages too!
 This is the storage shed on the ranch that has most of our household stuff in it.  That's Jimmer kennel where he spends most of his time.  It is "our" corner of the yard at this point.  We also have a corner of the shop for the rest of the stuff that didn't fit in the storage shed.

Our plan is to finish it and use it as a bunk house for company.  Maybe I'll just use it as my get away cabin.  Don't come bother me when I'm in my hideaway!

 Oh, they are adorable!  I'm so glad we had that extra time with just the two of them.
Mostly, I'm glad no one had to suffer through the two of them without us.  They won't even nap without us.  I can't imagine keeping them for three days would have been pleasant!
 Pull over for what?
 A house!  We were wondering who would be responsible we we got hit by the house - the home owner's insurance or the vehicle insurance?  Ummm, sorry we can't make it to the home closing - we got hit by a house.
Gotta love it when you see Godzilla alongside the road.

No comments: