Saturday, August 8, 2009

Garden update

My two garden helper buddies. Blase is good help...Brech on the other hand.
Oh I can taste the stuffed peppers already! Anyone want to come for supper??
Squash and Pumpkin Mountains
Tomato Forest
Now on to Bean-n-Pea Alley...
Baby pumpkin
Blase high by the 7th of August. (doesn't quite rhyme)
This bug was on the corn. Stephen caught one like it and called it Buster. He kept walking around and telling it to stop trying to get away. "Now just stop that Buster."

2 comments:

Kateri said...

I am so jealous! It is so weird for me not to be harvesting vegetables right now. Your garden looks great. Is your garden mostly sand like my new property is? (the soil looks like sand in the photos.)

Karen said...

Yes Kateri - mostly sand. I am going to have to start canning soon. Its a jungle out there!