Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grillin'

For a month or so we have had the propane cut off to the house. Darren needs to trench another line as the last line was accidentally kinked. I have been cooking with the crock pot, electric skillet and microwave like normal...but also adding the grill for the meat. I have managed to make frozen pizza and biscuit pull-aparts on the grill. Its amazing what you can do on a grill! I'm hoping we will have the propane hooked up by this weekend. First thing I'm going to do - can some of those veggies that are taking over the garden!!! I was going to start yesterday until I realized - DUH KAREN how are you going to boil the water?? Grill?? NO WAY! I am more grateful for a stove/oven than ever before. Remember me when you fire up your stove or oven tonight for supper. :-)

No comments: