Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweet Pea is 9

Before Blase was born I called him "Sweet Pea". I knew he had outgrown that nickname a long time ago, but it really hit me on his birthday. Can he already be 9?? Am I that old?? Where did all those years ago? I only have 9 more years and then he's probably going to move out. Crazy!! They sure do grow up fast.
Blase opened his gifts in the evening. I think he was excited about getting a nice shovel. He doesn't realize that means work.
He also received quite a few extension pieces for his electric train set. I am hoping to post a picture of his creation as soon as its up and running.
Blase will be a well-dressed kid as he received two shirts, a pair of sandals and a new coat.
Isn't he handsome, taco sauce on the face and all?
He requested a 4th of July themed cake. It had sprinkles instead the cake and yummy frosting with sprinkles. We already finished the whole cake, which is unusual for us.
He did blow all his candles out too!!

No comments: