Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Go Ask Your Mother

SHOWING AT 6 PM

CHECKLIST:

Basement clean - check
Bathroom touched up - check
Beds made, rooms picked up - check, check, check
Living rooms in pristine order - check
Kitchen counters cleared - check
Kitchen and dining room floors mopped - check
School books put away or hidden inside the desk - check

Everything seems to be in order except this:
CLEAN CLOTHES

and this:
DIRTY CLOTHES

What to do with two baskets of clean clothes and two baskets of dirty clothes when there is no time to fold or wash/dry/fold all these clothes?! I KNOW - GO ASK YOUR MOTHER!

Mother's advice - take them with you in the van.
Dirty clothes on the left, clean clothes on the right.

My children have proof that I have indeed LOST my mind. The speechless look on Blase's face when he was asked to put the baskets in the van was PRICELESS. We normally don't take our dirty or clean clothes with us when we go to town for supper. There is always a first right??

For the record - I have one smart mom. My dad also thought of the same idea. Who knew my parents could think of such epic ideas. They should set up a lemonade stand like Lucy on Charlie Brown and make some cash on the side for all their great ideas. Just sayin'.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Love it!