Monday, November 26, 2012

Family, Friends, and Fun

We just returned from a trip to South Dakota for my brother's wedding and Thanksgiving.
 No wedding is complete without duct tape on the groom's shoes.
 Too bad it fell off before he got to the church.  I need to send a letter to manufacturer!
 The cutest boys! (My boys and my brother Loman.)
 The program and missal passer-outers.
 My two nieces as the "little princesses" for the day.
 Its not a very clear picture, but you get the idea of our current family size.  We will be adding two new babies next year.  My brother Luke and his wife are expecting as is my sister Mauri and her husband.  Too many wonderful blessings - we are so lucky!
We even had time to visit the Mark Park on the most beautiful November day.  We were playing sand volleyball with NO shoes while there was ice on the dam.  Not your normal day for sure!  We had such a great time.  It made coming back to North Dakota that much harder.

No comments: