Monday, November 12, 2012

Hungary

It was our homeschool Tour of Countries meeting on Friday.  We studied Hungary this time.
 Blase's physical features map and information.  He sweet talked his mother into writing it down for him.  We  ran out of time so we literally put this together the morning of.  We had done most of the research beforehand, except printing pictures.  It turned out well considering I was still in my pjs about 5 minutes before we ran out the door.  We finished about 6 minutes before we ran out the door.
 Stephen did the economy.  And YES, after this we fixed the spelling mistake.  He learned quite a bit about the GDP and other such useful information.
 Cormac and Rex didn't really help much this time.  They pretty much decided they would rather not participate.  We had signed up for money again - so I did this display myself.  I felt bad making Stephen and Blase do more work.  There really wasn't much on the Hungarian Forint anyway.
The two troublemakers were strapped into their seats for the first half of the meeting.  Cormac pushed them in the hallway.  Then we let someone else's baby sit in the front and Brech played toys.  Cormac was a good helper.  I played with the other "little" kids.  I think maybe next time I will actually take some games they can play.  There were between 6-7 kids in the little kid room under the age of 5.

No comments: