Thursday, November 29, 2012

On the Menu

 Grandma Bestgen - your tactic worked.  I made myself an Egg in a Frame and amazingly enough all the children wanted one of their own.  I used a cool cookie cutter so that might have been why.  According to Stephen this is his "second favorite way to eat toast."  I think I have a new hit!
Cormac was the lucky fellow who convinced me to make an egg and cut it out like a star too.  I think the others were quite jealous, but already full so it didn't matter.

As a side note I'd like to point out that this girly girl cut a deer's liver and heart while in South Dakota.  Not only did I cut it, but I ate some too.  It was the first time I remember eating liver or heart.  I must admit I really enjoyed the heart, but the liver was better with lots of ketchup.  I would do it again in a heartbeat (ha ha).  Dad - you and I will have liver and onions next time!

No comments: