Monday, January 13, 2014

The Girls Today

Have you ever wondered how I manage to feed two babies by myself?  Here's an example of how we "attempt" at feeding them.  When I feed them formula I usually hold one on one side and the other on the other side and use the opposite hands to hold the bottles.  The picture above shows how I feed one and burp the other.  I hold the bottle with my arm while holding the other baby up.  I use my leg to support her back while my hand does the burping.  Lots of fun and I always feel like I've accomplished something amazing! 
 Brigid is already dealing with bed head.  Three months old and has unruly hair.  I told her this morning I would put her picture on the blog so everyone could see her seven bed head hairs.
Kiara was a big girl this morning and held her own bottle for the first time.  She's so stinkin' adorable!  I love that sweet little cupcake!

No comments: