Tuesday, December 23, 2014

When the Camera Goes Missing - Laugh With Me Edition

Please enjoy this brief, but entertaining version of "When the Camera Goes Missing."
 That's a belt.  Why?  Who knows.
 I wish I knew who she thought she was at that point.
 This picture has me wondering if she accidentally made contact with the belt.
And whose belt was it anyway?  Why was it left down?  What possesses a little girl to swing a belt? These and a million other questions I have no answers for are not what keeps me up at night.
 They were suppose to be watching Little Einsteins. 
 He's just plain cute,
 and goofy
 and goofy
 and goofy.
Did I mention goofy?
I snickered the first time I looked through these pictures.  Those two are trouble, but always together so I know where one is the other isn't far behind.

No comments: