Friday, July 31, 2015

Fun with Friends

We hosted a party for over 30 kids on Tuesday.  What was the occasion this time??
 A WATER GUN FIGHT



 The faithful water balloon fillers.
 More water balloon fillers.
 The sweet girls in the little kid pool.
 The calm and collected mothers' corner - AKA - the safety zone.


 I only got drenched three times.
I only grabbed a water gun and started the fight three times so I guess I got what was coming to me.
Funny how when a mom has a water gun there is only two sides - all the kids against her.

Planning their "take over the fort" strategy. 
 SLIP N SLIDE TIME



















WATER BALLOON FIGHT
 Little kid water balloon fight....
 big kid water balloon fight.



 More of the little kids' side.




 The cutest "balloon" thrower.  Mina had a ball she was throwing around just like the big kids.




 ICE CREAM BREAK
 Isn't Brech a hoot?  
I guess he was still worried someone was going to shoot him with a water gun.
 Oh, I just love her ice cream face.
This was a girls' only area.

Thanks everyone for coming and sharing a wonderful afternoon with us.

No comments: