Friday, July 24, 2015

Impromptu Water Fight

We are planning a water gun fight for our friends next week.  I thought we should see if there is enough water pressure to run two sprinklers.  That led to an impromptu water fight.

Yes, I got wet.

Yes, I hit my fair share of children.

Yes, I sprayed them with the hose.

My Grandma Bestgen would have been proud of me.  I left a messy school room begging for me to organize it and get ready for the next school and instead played with the kids for over an hour.



 OH I love those faces!!

 Close range combat.


 If you shoot your mother, you need to stick your tongue out to get just the right amount of arc on the water stream.  Consider yourself schooled.
 Don't shoot the guy filling up the cooler with the hose.
Lesson learned.



 He's down - shoot him, SHOOT him.
Yes, I heard that said.

 Again, shooting her mother.  This time my foot.  See that tongue?!  I told you!
 Army of three verses army of two.

 MARCH MEN!
 FIRE!!!!!!

Score one for the army of three.

No comments: