Friday, November 6, 2015

All Souls Day

 Blase and Stephen served two Masses back to back (so that is about 2 hours of kneeling).
 It was an honor for them to be asked, but they were a bit disgruntled at their mom.  I had thought Father said he already said the first Mass so there would only be one Mass at that point.  Oh those sweet boys will probably ask for exact details next time. 
 I helped with the supper we were serving later in the evening.
 I notice I tend to stick my tongue out at Blase when he takes pictures.
 Nate made an amazing veggie lasagna for supper. 
 The third Requiem Mass started around 6 PM.
I was at church at some point during the day during three Masses and I never did get to attend one.

I love the month of November.  It has everything and then some about what I love in life.  
Fall
Poor Souls in Purgatory
A time of thanksgiving
Shorter days and longer nights
and leftover Halloween candy!!!

November is my kind of month!

No comments: