Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The BIG 4-0

Yesterday was Darren's 40th birthday.  He spent some of the day hunting with Blase and Stephen.  What a great memory for his 40th birthday!
Stephen and Blase with their does.

I'm sure hunting with the boys in South Dakota is a much better way to spend the BIG 4-0 than being home with your wife waiting to see what she has planned.  I think part of his plan to get the boys licenses this year was so he wouldn't have to risk me throwing him a black themed birthday party.  As it was he only received a few phone calls about the pigeons (we keep pigeons now, FYI), the phone line that was repaired (I will be able to hear you now if you call), and one phone call from the twinnies to say happy birthday and one call to say good night.  I guess I'll have to do something for his 50th birthday.  I've got ten years to plan it.....hummmm, this should be epic.

No comments: