Friday, November 6, 2015

Pumpkins and Halloween







Watching some Sofia the First while carving my pumpkin.

He was not impressed with the movie.
Blase snapped a picture of me checking out my pumpkin in the dark.


Cinderella for Brigid
Cinderella's Castle for Kiara
 Sofia the First was Gianna's choice.
 Yoda for Brech
 King Pig for Rex
 Chuck for Cormac
 Monster Pumpkin for Freaky Blase

 Minecraft Creeper for Stephen
 The Lonely Mountain from the Hobbit for me
 The Pirate Captain and crew
 Hunter Rex
 Obi Wan Cormac
 Fix it Felix Stephen
(technically he was an Alaskan crew boss I think)
Anna Kiara and Elsa Brigid 
 Blase didn't dress up but stayed home and handed out candy.






 One of the most beautiful sunsets entertained us while we were trick or treating.











 The coolest pumpkins on the block!
 A nice haul for their first trick or treating ever.
 Sharing the booty with the pirate crew.
 He never did share a piece with me.  I haven't checked to see if there is any left.
The most adorable chocolate face in the house!

No comments: