Sunday, December 6, 2015

B is for BABY

In November I helped host an adorable baby shower for our dear friend, Sara.  Sara was my mother's  helper after I found out I was pregnant with the twins.  She is considered a very important friend to all of the kids, and Darren and I.  Her husband, Nate, has stepped up to fill the local uncle void.  He is a source of great ideas for these boys.  They are both treasured members of our "family".

Nate and Sara are expecting a baby at the end of December.  Some of Sara's friends and I thought we needed to show them how much they mean to us and how excited we are for them.

 I used my cutting out machine thingy and made this adorable sign.  I ended up making them matching R A Y letters so they could have a "B is for BABY RAY" decoration for the baby's room.
 We choose to do a book themed baby shower.  The food all matched some children's book.







 The happy mommy!!






 One of the fun activities we did was to decorate onesies and sign them as a guest book of sorts.  Then we hung them on a "clothes line" for Sara to judge her favorite one (that person got to pick a door prize).  We also played a baby pictionary game and a book trivia game.
 The twinnies were the side show.  ha ha


Sara (in the middle) with her friends who helped out.
Camie (and Ephraim), myself, Lindsey, and Brittny

No comments: