Sunday, December 20, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Thursday evening my parents surprised me by showing up with my brother, Loman, to spend my birthday with me.  It was the first time my parents have spent my birthday with me since I was 19 years old.  It was the very first time Loman has gotten to celebrate my birthday with me.
 What a wonderful birthday supper!!
 Gianna and Papa were playing Slap Jack together.  Gianna kept telling Papa to slap the card because he wasn't doing it fast enough.  She'd wait and wait and wait, but he wouldn't slap it so she told him to.  She told us that she felt sorry for Papa because he was losing and didn't want to hurt his feelings.  Someone loves her Papa a whole bunch!
 Then the girls spent some time dancing with Papa.
 He knelt down so he was more on "their level", but they knelt down too so it didn't work as well as planned.


 Silly Stephen


 What a cute lineup!













I'm so glad I got to spend my birthday with Loman and all my kids....Darren and my parents....and of course Katie!

No comments: