Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January 2019 Monthly Prayers

This Month's Daily Decade of the Rosary Intention - the Fraternity of St. Peter's seminarians


Monthly Theme: Holy Name of Jesus



Ejaculation:  Blessed be the most holy Name of Jesus without end!

New Prayer: Prayer to the Infant Jesus

Come to me, O Divine Savior, vouchsafe to be born in my heart.  Grant that, taught by Thine example, and assisted by Thy grace, I may be poor in spirit and humble in heart.  Keep me chaste and obedient.  I wish to live but for Three, and to do all things purely for love of Thee.

O Mary, my Advocate and Mother, obtain by thy prayers, forgiveness of my past offenses and holy perseverance unto death.

St. Joseph, do thou also pray for me, that I may become daily more pleasing to Jesus.  Amen.

No comments: