Saturday, May 18, 2019

Book Club Update #3

I've been terrible about reading lately.  It comes from working so much in the evening through half of April.  Here's the rundown for the last few months!

The rest of February was not as productive as I would have liked, but still a lot was read.  I finished the month with 1,068 pages read.  I finished The Backyard Homestead and kept reading on The Discerning Parent.

March ended with 904 pages read.  I finished The Brothers Karamazov, The Discerning Parent, Child of the South Dakota Frontier, The Cross & the Beatitudes, and The Screwtape Letters.  That's a lot of books finished!!  I also started reading Saint Fernando III (great book!!).  At that point I had read 3,079 for the year.  Not bad for three months.

Then April got ugly!  Wow, it's almost embarrassing.  I only read 287 pages total.  Ugly.  The only book I finished was The Privilege of Being a Woman.  I also started Black Elk.  

Then this month I have been slowly reading through the current books and added in The Grace of Enough.

That means, at this moment, I am reading:

The Grace of Enough
Black Elk
Orthodoxy
The Discernment of Spirits
Saint Fernando III

Wow, I better get to finishing something before I start another book.

No comments: