Saturday, May 18, 2019

Working for Daisy

I spent April 3-9 working for RPR.  First in Chamberlain for the South Dakota Catholic Daughters of the Americas convention and then for Pastoral Ministry Days in Rapid City.  While I was gone to Chamberlain Darren bought a calf.
 The twins named her Daisy.
 Here's my table set up for the convention.  First attempt at staging for an event.
 I was really working to buy Daisy I just didn't realize it until after the fact.

Here's more pictures of Daisy.  She's a sweet calf with more energy than one little calf should have.  The kids love her, which I think will make eating her a bit harder.  Last year's bucket calf was Rex's from start to still going on.  This one the girls have some affection for and named.  It will be interesting to see how they handle eating Daisy burgers.


No comments: