Friday, April 24, 2020

Stephen's 17th Birthday

Stephen turned 17 on the 22nd.  

He kinda got cheated on his candles.  We have plenty of candles, but they are all packed away.  I found these from my 41st birthday, so I got creative.  I suppose anyone who truly knows Stephen knows that this actually fits him better than 17 candles.


 Please take note that he turned the candle around to blow it out.


 Stephen is my tea lover!  The Red Fish tea smells amazing!
 Sardines. Not impressed.
 He's been trapping again - so this was his "gag" gift from Darren.




 This was the real gift from Darren.

 Stephen was blessed with everyone's gifts and time on his birthday.  He had two friends of the family stop by with presents. 
Brigid enjoyed the cake...a lot!!

Love you, Stephen George!

No comments: