Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Female Driver

Yah, its true what they say about female drivers. I proved it yesterday. The van and I had a bit of a mishap with the right side of the garage. Grandma pointed out that someone must have moved the wall - so that's my story and I'm sticking to it. HA HA Honestly, I just turned too quick before I was completely out of the garage. I did manage to miss the garage door track, so it still shuts nicely. My husband is a patient and loving man!! He only grumbled for a few minutes. I am not sure how Saturday will be though. He plans to fix the wall, if he can. DUMB ME!!
Dent in the side of the van.
Close up of the deepest dent.
The wall and siding, no longer tight. They have drifted apart after all these years. Let it be known that a redhead came between the two of them. Shame, shame - tis a crying shame.

No comments: