Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Family

My mother was interviewed by Modern Woodmen of America (their insurance company) in regards to our large family. It was a great article. Thank you to Darren's Aunt Arnis for sending me a copy of the magazine. The company also paid for a photo shoot. This was one of the best pictures, taken out in the yard. That is Bear Butte behind our family. Mom has a few more pictures that were taken inside the house. When I get a copy of them I plan to put them on here as well.

This happened to be our first family picture without Mark, even though Dad had Mark's picture in his shirt pocket so he was not forgotten. This was also our first family picture with Brech. Since then Luke and Jess have had Rebecca Dawn and soon Mauri will get married. It seems as though our family picture never stays updated long. ;-) My family reminds me of a poem I was given while in high school.

Our family.
Our family is a circle
of strength and love. With every
birth and every union the circle grows.
Every joy shared adds more love. Every
crisis faced makes the circle grow stronger.
...................
My family is the best. I am so grateful that God put me in this family. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

lovely photo Karen! Nice to see your family that you love so much!