Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boring

I have not neglected posting for a change...I have nothing to post! I tried to think of anything neat that we have been doing, but we have been fairly low-key and non-exciting.

Blase had a dentist appointment yesterday. His tooth hasn't come in for almost a year. We noticed last week that the gum where his tooth is had turned a dark purple, almost black, color. Scared us into thinking there were major problems. It didn't even bother that silly boy. So, after a $97 charge, the dentist said it is normal and not to worry. So, we are doing the waiting game until it comes in.

Darren only has the trim around the windows left in our bedroom. We are both enjoying the bold color (Baked Beans) and pleased with the new carpet. As soon as the trim is up I will take pictures and post them.

Today the boys have haircuts and I have an OB appointment. I need to get groceries afterwards. So, as you can see we are B-O-R-I-N-G.

On a happy side note - Christmas, turned New Years, newsletter is completed and being printed out today. They should be in the mail soon. :)

I will try to come up with a more creative, worthy of your reading post one of these days. I am hoping for some minor excitement sooner or later. If not..I will just have to think...think....think.

1 comment:

Mauri said...

well your "boring" was interesting compared to what mine would have been...wake up,go to work, come home make supper, Pete gets home, do dishes, Rosary, and bed...repeat! :-) u have such an interesting life!!!