Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reorganizing Part One

Welcome to the catch all room. Here is where the precious, the not so precious and everything in-between sits until I find the time to give them proper homes. I finally decided last Saturday was THAT day. The day when I clean out the catch all room. I was joking about tying a rope around my hips and then to door knob so you I could find my way back out again. There was a little truth in that as you can see from the pictures.
View when you first walk in
OH MY!
How long have we been done with canning, yet the jars are still out?
Ahhh, clean at last. Organizational success!!!
Everything looks very neat up there. There is talk that we will redo this room for Blase. Something about pink walls makes a boy want to run and hide. :)
....................................................................................................
Part two will be the spare room/library. I have already taken before pictures, but haven't had the time or energy to organize. Soon, soon.

2 comments:

Amber Dawn said...

It looks like your room before and after a visit from Amber ;-)

Kateri said...

Well you certainly got it tidied up. The after photos look great.