Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sickness rolls in

We have been sick around here. The boys had minor colds, which most have recovered from already. I have a cold and then some. I'm not sure what I have, but its been faithfully keeping me company. Needless to say, we haven't had much time for fun, post on the blog sort of things. The boys have continued to work on their school. We are progressing well and will still meet our end goal.

We had a great St. Valentine's Day. The boys enjoyed all their cards and candy from others. We decorated and had a pizza party for the boys. I love moments like those. The next big party we have planned is for St. Patrick's Day. If you know me, you know that St. Patrick's Day is just about as important as Christmas and Easter. Blase is already asking for corned beef and cabbage and I'm hungry for Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake. Oh don't you wish you could come???

We started a bit more spring cleaning, as the boys called it. They would be disappointed to know that what we did technically should happen every week. BUT we don't wash windows every week, so it must be spring cleaning right? They were good helpers and our house looks lovely now. I need to tackle some more of the spare bedroom as well as another go around in the school room. I'm determined to win both fights - sick or not!!

Here's hoping you are well and your weather is pleasant. Think spring!!

1 comment:

Mauri said...

i'd love to come for St. Patrick's day! i haven't had Corned Beef and Cabbage in so long!! Glad you and the baby are doing well!