Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Busy Bees

We have been busy here working on something exciting for the blog. Well - at least we think it is exciting. I'm not sure when we will post it as it is still "in the works". Stay tuned!

Last night Brech Earl and I went shopping for clothes for Gianna. She has outgrown her 6 month clothes, but is too little for any 12 month clothes. We had only two 9 month outfits. I was so excited that I finally got to go shopping for my little girl. I bought a handful of cute dresses and a couple pants sets.

We had company on Saturday afternoon. We re-met a family that we knew in Wisconsin about 5 years ago. Their kids and our kids seemed to get along well so I am hoping we will see them again. They brought us a house warming goodie bag full of cookies and the best bars I have tasted in a long time.

I had cleaned the house on Saturday morning for the company - but looking at the house now you'd think I hadn't cleaned in a couple of months. How can 5 boys and 1 girl make such a mess so fast??? Sigh.

No comments: