Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Can You See Them?

Can you see them?














They are right there.













Nope, I can't see them either.

My wonderful husband comes home tonight with his hand "holding" a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The only problem is that there is not a single flower to be seen. HUH? He said he wanted to bring me home a bouquet of flowers, but he looked all over Wal-mart and couldn't find any. He said that his "bouquet" of flowers was much nicer since I could imagine them whatever color I wanted and however beautiful I could come up with. They were a nice bunch of yellow roses, my favorite. The smell filled the whole room. I loved them.

If that wasn't enough my sweet, wonderful husband mopped the kitchen floor for me while I was taking a much needed night off. He mopped away while I was in the bathtub with a good book I received in the mail today. Ain't he something?!

Nights like this are what successful, lifetime marriages are built on.

Can you see it?

Its my smile.