Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy St. Valentine's Day

St. Valentine's Day came early for me this year. Darren bought home these lovely flowers for me last week. I think they are perfect. They have brightened the kitchen and made me long for spring.
I stayed up late last night and made homemade Valentines for the kids. I can't remember the last time I made Valentines for the kids that I actually put time and effort into making them special. The kids were quite surprised this morning. I had intended to get them ONE movie, but they were on sale for $9 a piece.
Kung Fu Panda 2 AND candy?!?!
I just love those smiles!!
This is our "THANK YOU GRANDMA GEBES FOR THE VALENTINE'S DAY CANDY" picture. And also, thank you to Aunt Mauri and Bella for the Muppets Valentines. We didn't send you anything - sorry! We wish you a Happy St. Valentine's Day anyway!!!!

No comments: