Thursday, February 9, 2012

Joke's on Blase

If you want to play a joke on Blase - here's what to do.
Clean out and dry half a spaghetti squash.
Fill it with something good to eat. (Co-Co Wheats in this case.)
Spot your prey....
"You want me to use WHAT?"
"Yah, sure, whatever Mom."
Heckling from a younger brother or two also helps with the joke.
Giggle as he plugs his nose and tries to eat.
Oh so happy.
Come to find out - he didn't mind at all. He was just playing along with the goofy faces and plugged nose. He actually enjoyed eating out of the squash bowl. I have had two more requests from Cormac and Stephen for bowls of their own. Stephen even suggested we sell our regular dishes and eat out squash bowls from now on.

Blase told me I was the strangest mom he has ever had. I think I would have to agree.

No comments: