Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snow Games

Today was a beautiful day in the low 20's. We spend about an hour and a half outside just playing. The boys worked together on their forts.
Rex was pulling the sled while the other boys shoveled.
They didn't stop walking or shoveling until the sled was full.
Then it was back towards the fort walls with another load.
Everyone had their opinion on where it should be dumped.
Blase did the heavy work while the other boys spread it into the proper shape.
Little Sister just watched.
I think she has the CUTEST nose!!
Then we played a game of Fox and Goose. That is a wonderful childhood memory of mine. I remember spending more time making the trails than playing. It was still fun just walking around and seeing how many trails we could make.
Pack those trails down boys!
BRECH - STAY ON THE TRAIL!!!
On your mark, get set, GO!
Gianna and I were the "fox" for the first round. We played until Rex fell down in front of us and both of us girls took a tumble in the snow. She loved it. I wished I had worn gloves and snow pants. Then I had to come in the house and wash the dishes. Boohoo.
The boys used up the last bit of sunlight with another snowball fight. Everyone is talking about next time. They actually got along very well today. I hope it snows again for their sake.

1 comment:

Kateri said...

I think purple is Gianna's color! She is adorable with those pink cheeks highlighted by that hat. :) No snow here. I swear that this has been the least snowy winter of my life. (Not that I am complaining, mind you!)