Thursday, December 13, 2012

Not Very Interesting

We haven't been very interesting lately.  We've been working a bit here and there on school.  We have been keeping the house clean, cooking the food, washing the laundry, and all those other normal things.  We had our furnace worked on the other day and will again tomorrow.  Gianna had a higher fever (104ish) and Brech had a mild one (102ish).  Darren has a cold or flu or some bug that I hope he doesn't share.  We have been working on our projects for the homeschool Tour the Countries meeting.  That's tomorrow so I will have pictures of that.  I finished getting Christmas cards ready and in the mail.  We did a little Christmas shopping for the kids to give to their siblings.  I worked on a few projects for my mom.  That's really about it.  Nothing too exciting, yet all things that had to happen.  Nothing really worth posting about.  I haven't been inspired with any "Worthless to Most Posts" either.

I hope you are finding some peace during this busy holiday season.  Remember the Reason for the season!  God bless!!

No comments: