Friday, July 11, 2014

Blase's New Job

Blase has been given a new summer job here at the house.  He took over doing the weed eating and now a push mower to keep him busy.  He was actually pretty excited about this new tool.

I have been working at my old job - homeschooling mommy.  I have planned the classes and purchased the books needed for the upcoming school year.  I have even figured out when our first day of school will be.  I have spent the last three days printed and organizing various worksheets for Brech's school.  I am almost done with the WHOLE year.  Wow, this is feeling somewhat scary.  I'm actually a bit ahead of the game for a change.  The other kids' school work - not so much.

The babies are doing great.  They are standing and considering first steps, though I pray they hold off for a long time.  I am not ready for my last two kids to start walking.  It will really feel final that there will be no more babies.  I am not looking forward to their first birthdays.  Why must this hurt so much and yet be so full of joy?  Baby steps for all three of us.

No comments: