Monday, July 21, 2014

I Blinked and He Turned Thirteen

Today I woke up with a teenager in my house.  Is it possible that he is that old?  I am sure he just learned to walk and just learned his numbers.  How is it that he is almost as tall as I am?  I feel very old today.  In fact, that sweet teenager informed me last night that it was my last time I would be young.  When I woke up I would be an old woman.
 
 A shirt from Cormac.  Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati is his Confirmation saint.
 from Rex
Pretty decorations from Gianna. 
 They doubled as a head band for her.  We didn't get a picture of the gift which was a new pair of shooting glass and ear protection.
 A new cap from Stephen.  It says "St. Hubert Hunt Club" on the back.
 Two new books from the twinnies.
 His gift from Brech Earl.  He was SO convinced it was Legos.
 This is a disappointed young man holding a box of fruit snacks (which he shared) and not a box of Legos.  Poor guy.  He didn't receive one thing from his wish list.
 This is a SUPER excited young man who has a youth deer license from South Dakota.  He received the letter last week, but I made him wait until today to open it.
 Blase's card from his Gebes grandparents.  Rex was sure he could touch his tongue to his nose.
 Blase also received a bike a couple of months ago.  What a great birthday.  He received some money and a Mass is being offered for him.  I do not think he expected all of that.

 PHOTO BOMB
We love you, Blase.  Happy birthday.

No comments: