Thursday, July 17, 2014

Party Time!!

We hosted an afternoon of fun for some of our friends here in Fargo.  I lost count of the kids.  From my best guess there were 27 kids and 4 moms.  It was SO much fun.  We had a dart gun fight and then ate lunch.  After that I hooked the water to to slip and slide and the other sprinkler.  The kids found the water guns and had an epic battle on both the ground and in the fort above the sand box.  The moms just hung out in the shade and watched all the fun.  There were snacks for mid afternoon. The party started about noon and the last family left a little after 7 PM.  It was a great, great day.  My kids have already requested another party and I heard there were others who wanted to come back the next day.  I think we shall mark this event as SUCCESS in our book.


















One of my favorite pictures!



Kiara made the great escape from the blanket.


No comments: