Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gianna's New Profession

 Gianna asks to "make you hair pretty, Mommy" at least twice a week.
 She combs it with every brush and comb in the drawer. If I am remembering correctly that is about seven different torture devices.  She can be gentle, but forgets sometimes.  If I make a noise she is quick to say, "Oh, sorry, Mommy.  I sorry."  It melts my heart, but does nothing for my scalp.
 This particular day she put a bunch of "pretties" in my hair.  Pretties are anything that looks pretty and can go in your hair.  Barrettes, ponytail holders, the occasional toy that actually stays...she knows no end to the creativity at this point.
 She was super excited that I gave her permission to take pictures.  We had more than enough pictures of the back of my head.
 Then we took out all the pretties and put them in her hair.  It was the "BESTEST" thing ever (said in the sweetest, most excited little girl voice).

No comments: