Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Apple Picking

Today we went apple picking.  We are sorta late in the season, but luckily we have an apple picker.  The kids ran and ran and even managed to pick a few apples.  There for awhile I was beginning to wonder if they were eating more than they were picking.  We were blessed to have Rex's Godmother, my cousin Naomi, and her son come along with us.
 Gianna, Naomi, and Rex
 Rex has an amazing Godmother.  She even picked one of the best apples on the tree for him.
 They kept an eye on all those crazy peoples running around.
 I just want to kiss those cheeks!!
 Cormac, Blase
 most everyone
 I think Blase is the only boy missing from this picture.
 Cormac was my crab apple picking partner. He took this picture of me.  He said, "Mom, smile like you are having fun.  Beautiful."  Melted my heart.  What a great kid.
 Water break!!
 Cormac photo bombing Thatcher's picture.
 Fun times on a swing!

Making the long, weighted down trip back to the vehicles.

My favorite part of the day.... Cormac ate a crab apple and said, "It's like a party in my mouth."

No comments: